Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome back...

That's it. This is officially my new home. After trying different blogging systems, I came to the conclusion that Blogger is the best place to store my rambling thoughts. So, here I am, ready to write about anything that deserves to be written about. After I quit writing in my old blog, I fell in love with Adobe Flex and .NET, so in this one I am mostly planning to explain development topics in an easier to grasp (lame, if you like) way. Of course, I will not confine my rambling thoughts only about Flex, .NET, or even about software development, in general. What I will not do in this blog is fill it with photos, quotes, or links that out of nothing happen to be interesting to me. For that purpose, I have my Tumblr log ( http://preslav.tumblr.com ), and everything that is not worth writing a whole post about will be put there. So, check it out, too.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't put limits for the pictures, it's good to have them sometimes :) So what's tumblr about?