Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lost Track of This Blog

I so much wanted to be a proactive blogger, and many times I make myself just sit down and start writing, but nothing comes out. Somehow, I make myself believe that there is nothing about me and my world that is worth writing about. So, what I do in many cases is dump my blogging activity and turn to some other kind of info sharing like the so called re-blogging, known from Twitter and Tumblr. There is nothing wrong with that, and I think that this is a great way to share a message with the world. However, one could do so much more than just reblog. One thing reblogging cannot do is spur creativity. That's what blogging's about. There is nothing wrong in watching someone else's work and appreciating it, but one could could contribute so much more by sharing his/her personal opinion on things.

The point of this pointless post is: Make myself writing.

No comments: